Small prybar tools with bottle opener cutouts and integral screwdrivers had been the exclusive domain of Peter Atwood prior to the Gerber Artifact. Combining stainless steel construction with a folding razor knife that locks open, all for a MSRP of less than $15, the Artifact will expose this type of multitool to a large number of folks who were previously unable to afford the pricey Atwood offerings
- Blade is a #11 hobby razor knife. It is designed to be opened with one hand. A standard liner lock mechanism locks the blade open. Razor knife is easily replacable.
- Bent upwards on a 20 degree angle
- V-notch suitable for pulling nails
- Taper grind on end makes it marginally suitable for driving slotted screws
- Bottle opener notch
- Lanyard attachment loop
- Phillips screwdriver
- Length, knife closed = 3.65" (91mm)
- Length, knife open = 4.85" (125mm)
- Thickness = .25" (7mm)
- Weight = 1.5 oz (44g)
Shard is a smaller, knifeless version of the Artifact.