Similar in design to other kitchen tools with multiple functions, this device has a snipping head and several different capabilities built into its handles, all of them with a label stamped nearby.
- Snip jaws are rather short and appear to be designed for cutting cord or small rope.
- Two hard wire cutting notches are located on either side of the main jaws.
- Jaws are spring-loaded, and are a seperate component from the handles.
- Material is black finished bare steel. The word TEMPERED is stamped into one side.
- Handles are each a bent channel of heavy gauge steel. Not stainless steel, they appear to be nickel plated.
- A large number of complex profiles are cut into the handles, each one intended for a different task. The task names are stamped nearby.
- Also stamped in large font is the name MASTER, as well as the words MADE IN CANADA
- There are no folding blades or tools.
The tool is stamped in several places with the name of a nearby function. Note that the top side and bottom side of the tool have different functions in them. (compare photos)
- WIRE STRIPPER
- WIRE CUTTER
- VACUUM JAR OPENER
- BOTTLE OPENER AND CLOSER
- Jar lid opener
- Length = 6" (150mm)
- Width = 2-1/2" (65mm)
- Thickness = 5/8" (17mm)
- Weight = 5.8 oz (166g)