Par Aide Products Company provides a wide range of products for the golfing industry. In 2003 they added the Superintendent Tool to their line. It has a number of unique features intended expressly for golf course work.
(note handle flappers)
Ordinary needlenose profile, with wire cutter area.
Handles are standard C-channel, but have an unusual seperate piece for the blade backsprings. Even more strange are the "flappers" that fold over the blades. What purpose they serve is not clear, as they are on the wrong side to provide hand comfort when squeezing the pliers. (as on the SOG PowerLock)
The word PAR AIDE PRODUCTS COMPANY and CHINA and P/N 1033 is stamped into both flappers. Finish is brushed stainless steel.
All blades are outside opening, but flappers must first be moved in order to gain access.
- Plain edge knife blade, clip point profile. Measures 2-1/2" long (65mm)
- Saw blade
- Combination bottle opener/ball mark repair tool
- Phillips screwdriver
- Flathead screwdriver
- Allen Wrench (used to tighten Par Aide ball washer set screws)
- Wire brush
- Folding ruler
None of the blades or tools lock open.
Woven nylon, with velcro closure.
- Length open= 6-3/4" (174mm)
- Length closed = 4-1/2" (116mm)
- Width closed = 1-3/4" (45mm)
- Thickness = 5/8" (17mm)
- Weight = 10 oz (281g)
Introduced in 2003. Made in China.