The Ratchet Rocket is actually more of a "tool kit" than a single multi-purpose tool. It includes a water proof case that attaches to the bike frame. Inside there are several handy devices, the namesake being a small ratchet wrench that drives a number of included 1/4" hex bits.
- Accepts standard 1/4" hex driver bits
- Reversing lever for loosening/tightening
- Thumb wheel
- Fine tooth ratchet mechanism
- Hex drive in end of handle, with magnetic bit holder
- Snaps into receptacle on side of chain tool
- Designed to remove old chain pins or install new ones.
- Has a hex drive that can be driven with the ratchet tool.
- Compartments along the side hold six (included) 1/4" hex bits.
- Tool head made from stainless steel.
- Made from aluminum, with hard anodize plating.
- One lever has a hex cutout, allowing it to be used as a wrench or to drive the 1/4" bits.
- Notch in the other lever is for gripping a wheel spoke during use.
- Made from high impact plastic, with a see-thru rubber lid.
- Water proof.
- Receptacle on back side attaches to standard Topeak accessory stud mount.
- Two accessory stud mount options included.
- Case Length = 4-1/4" (117mm)
- Case Width = 2-3/4" (57mm)
- Case Thickness = 1" (25mm)
- Case Weight = 6.8 oz (192g)
- Ratchet Length = 3-5/8" (93mm)
- Ratchet Weight = 1 oz (28g)
The Victorinox Ratchet is slightly larger than the Topeak ratchet.
The Ratchet Rocket was introduced in 2008. It is produced in Taiwan.