Not one of the original five Juices, the SC2 was an exclusive run produced for Sam's Club, a large North American retail chain. In many ways the SC2 was somewhat unusual; several of its blades open from the opposite end as other Juice models, it was the only Juice available in a clear silver color, and the unequal blade layers would suggest it should have been named SC3.
- Profile is semi-needlenose
- Features include fine serrations, a gripping area, and a wire cutter area. (with hard wire notch)
- Brushed stainless finish
LEATHERMAN and PAT PEND are stamped along the spine of both handles.
The handles on all Juice tools are somewhat mismatched in thickness. This condition is particularly noticable on the SC2, because it has two outside-opening blade layers in one handle, but only one in the other.
- Plain edge knife blade, drop point profile, double side grind bevel. Measures 2-1/2" long. (60mm)
- Scissors, backspring loaded. (*serrated section out near the tips)
- Combination corkscrew assist/bottle opener/can opener. (*note that from the factory, can opener blades on Juice tools are not sharp enough to open cans)
- Medium flathead screwdriver
- Small flathead screwdriver
- Eyeglass screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver (square profile suitable for Leatherman Removable Bit Driver accessory)
- Lanyard attachment ring
- Note that the scissors, corkscrew, and corkscrew assist pivot from the opposite end of other Juice models.
- Also unique to the SC2 is a black plastic bushing stop, located for the knife blade and scissors to rest against.
- Length open = 5-1/4" (134mm)
- Length closed = 3-1/4" (83mm)
- Width closed = 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Thickness = 5/8" (16mm)
- Weight = 4.6 oz (128g)
- The SC2 was produced in blue, red, and clear/silver. The silver color is not found on any other Juice model.