The Juice SX was a tool in the Juice series that was created for use as a surf board tool. It has a 3/32 inch fin key to adjust the surf board fin. The original version was released in 2013 and only produced for a few months. In 2014 Leatherman redesigned the entire Juice series by shortening the knife blade and changing the scales to a colored handle and a stainless steel wavy textured handle. Thus reintroducing the Juice SX in this new format. It is still in production at this time.
- Stainless steel needlenose/regular pliers with wire cutters and a hard wire notch.
- Stainless steel frame with anodized handle scales.
Corkscrew w/ Assist
3/32 inch Fin Key
- All the tools have a polished finish. The knife blade is shorter in the 2014 on version of the SX (which was originally designed to be airplane safe but the TSA didn't pass the regulation but Leatherman had already made the change and just stuck with it.
- There are two different sheaths that can be used for the Juice SX, the polycarbonate (plastic) sheath and the leatherette clip on black sheath with a snap button flap.
- Length open = 5-1/4" (134mm)
- Length closed = 3-1/4" (83mm)
- Width closed = 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Thickness = 1/2" (13mm)
- Weight = 4.3 oz (124g)
- This particular tool in the Juice series only comes in black in the 2013 variation and the reintroduced version it comes in black and stainless steel wavy scales.
- Introduced in 2013. Discontinued 2014. New scaled model introduced in 2014. Made in the USA. Still in production.
- The entire Juice series, the Skeletool, Skeletool CX, Skeletool SX, Skeletool RX all have a similar plier head. The Leap is in the same sized tool range as the SX.
- Juice Club - in the Multitool.org forums
- Juice SX - in the Multitool.org forums
- The New Juice Line - in the Multitool.org forums
- Lets look at the Juice Family - in the Multitool.org forums
- Juice SX at Leatherman Website