- The jaws of the ES4 have needlenose pliers and an electrician wire stripper and are spring loaded.
- Stainless steel frame with aluminum anodized scales on the handles.
Spring-action Wire Strippers (20GA, 18GA, 16GA, 14GA, & 12GA)
Spring-action Wire Cutters
- All the tools are polished, the knife blade has a chisel grind.
- The Squirt sheath is more of a sleeve type sheath that come in black and grey.
- Length open = 4 inch/10.2 cm
- Length closed = 2.25 in | 5.75 cm
- Width closed = 0.75 inch/1.9 cm
- Thickness = 0.38 inch/1 cm
- Weight = 2 oz | 57 g
- Early versions of this tool until July 2010 (the first run) came out with torx screws but later versions of it came out with rivets.
- The ES4 comes in blue, red and black.
- Introduced in 2010. Made in the USA. Still in production.
- The Squirt ES4 has several similar tools. The Squirt P4, Squirt E4, Squirts S4 and Squirt PS4 all have the same handles and even similar tool loadouts. The Micra is the original keychain tool from Leatherman. The Style PS, Style CS and the Style are all similar to the Squirt line as well.