The C2 and its sister the S2
have the fewest features in Leatherman's Juice series
. It stands to reason therefore that they are also the thinnest and lightest weight.
Gray and Red variations
Leatherman gift tin packaging
- Profile is semi-needlenose
- Features include fine serrations, a gripping area, and a wire cutter area. (with hard wire notch)
- Brushed stainless finish
Sandwich/layer construction of the handles is more thoroughly described on the Juice Series
page. On the C2, there is a large cutout area to provide clearance for the corkscrew. Small cutouts provide fingernail access to the screwdrivers.
LEATHERMAN and PAT PEND are stamped along the spine of both handles.
The Juice series features round head rivets for pivots instead of the traditional Leatherman knurled screws.
- Plain edge knife blade, drop point profile, double side grind bevel. Measures 2-1/2" long. (60mm)
- Combination corkscrew assist/bottle opener/can opener. (*note that from the factory, can opener blades on Juice tools are not sharp enough to open cans)
- Medium flathead screwdriver
- Small flathead screwdriver
- Eyeglass screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver (square profile suitable for Leatherman Removable Bit Driver accessory)
- Lanyard attachment ring
- None of the blades or tool lock open
See Juice Accessories
- Length open = 5-1/4" (134mm)
- Length closed = 3-1/4" (83mm)
- Width closed = 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Thickness = 1/2" (13mm)
- Weight = 4.2 oz (120g)
The C2 model was produced with handles scales in Inferno Red and Storm Gray.
Introduced in 2001. Made in the USA. In 2014 a new version with different scales and a shortened blade was released under the same name.