The Excalibur pruners were imported to North America in the late 1990's. The similarities to Gerber multi-pliers is apparent, and the tool is stamped with Fiskars patent numbers. At a time when most multitools produced in China were of very poor quality, these pruners like all Excalibur products were constructed quite well.
Jaws are spring loaded.
Finish is black oxide.
The word EXCALIBUR is etched into one handle. Patent information is stamped alongside. MADE IN CHINA is stamped on the opposite side.
Finish is highly polished stainless steel.
- Plain edge knife blade with spear point profile (outside opening)
- Measures 2-1/2" long (65mm)
- Removeable diamond file blade
- Medium flathead screwdriver
- Square shank phillips screwdriver
- Combination can opener/bottle opener blade (outside opening)
- Saw blade (outside opening)
- Small hook-shaped tool, with beveled end
- Small hook-shaped tool, with sharpened end
- Folding lanyard ring
- Length open= 6-1/2" (165mm)
- Length closed = 4-3/4" (120mm)
- Width closed = 1-3/8" (34mm)
- Thickness = 3/4" (18mm)
- Weight = 8.7 oz (244g)