The Leatherman Style was Leatherman's attempt to go up against the Victorinox Classic. Except for the toothpick of the CLassic these tools have the same tool load out. The Style is basically one handle of a Style CS or Style PS. It was introduced in 2010 and with a production of only 4 years it was discontinued in 2014.
- The handle is stainless steel on one side and has a colored anodized aluminum scale on the other side
- The tools have a polished finish.
- Length open = 1.88 inch/4.8 cm
- Length closed = 2.3 inch/ 5.94 cm
- Width closed = 0.38 inch/1 cm
- Thickness = 0.5 inch/1.27 cm
- Weight = .81 oz | 23.1 g
- The Style came in 4 different colors. Black, red, pink and blue.
- Introduced in 2010. Made in the USA. Discontinued in 2014
- The Style is more or less just one handle of a Style PS or Style CS. The Skeletool, Skeletool CX, Skeletool RX all have a similar frame as well as the MUT and Signal to the whole Style series. It is also related to all the Squirt line of keychain tools Squirt E4, Squirt ES4, Squirt P4, Squirt PS4, Squirt S4 as well as having some similarities to the Micra.
- Leatherman Style - in the Multitool.org forums
- Style, Style CS and Squirt PS4 are out! - in the Multitool.org forums
- Lets look at the Skeletool Family. - in the Multitool.org forums
- The Style Review at Multitool.org
- The Style at Leatherman Website