- The jaws of the CS are spring loaded scissors that are very similar to the Micra.
- Stainless steel handles with a bead blast type finish that is based on the Skeletool frame with a bottle opener/carabiner on one handle and a glass filled nylon piece that comes in a variety f colors.
- The tools have a polished finish.
- Length open = 4.63 inch/11.8 cm
- Length closed = 2.9 in | 7.5 cm
- Width closed = 0.75 inch/1.9 cm
- Thickness = 0.38 inch/1 cm
- Weight = 1.58 oz | 44.7 g
- The Style CS comes in at least 2 different colors. Black and Pink.
- Introduced in 2010. Made in the USA. Still in production.
- The Style CS has a plier related tool called the Style PS. There is the Style which is basically the short handle of the PS or CS with only a few tools. The Skeletool, Skeletool CX, Skeletool RX all have a similar frame as well as the MUT and Signal. It is also related to all the Squirt line of keychain tools Squirt E4, Squirt ES4, Squirt P4, Squirt PS4, Squirt S4 as well as having the same type scissors as the Micra.