Despite being one of the five original Juice Series models introduced in 2001, the KF4 was the only one to be rudely dismissed five years later. No one outside of the Leatherman Tool Group quite knows the reason why. It was a popular choice among multitool enthusiasts, with a blade selection that fell nicely in between the minimalist C2 and S2, and the thicker CS4 and XE6.
- Profile is semi-needlenose
- Features include fine serrations, a gripping area, and a wire cutter area. (with hard wire notch)
- Brushed stainless finish
LEATHERMAN and PAT PEND are stamped along the spine of both handles.
- Plain edge knife blade, drop point profile, double side grind bevel. Measures 2-1/2" long. (60mm)
- Three-sided file blade, one face of which is a fine diamond.
- Serrated edge knife blade, modified sheepsfoot profile. Measures 2-1/2" long. (60mm) (*notches on spine of blade help user identify this blade without looking)
- Awl, with sewing eye (*note awl blades on Juice tools are not factory sharpened)
- Saw blade, double cut (*awl blade must be opened in order to access saw)
- Medium flathead screwdriver
- Small flathead screwdriver
- Eyeglass screwdriver
- Phillips screwdriver (square profile suitable for Leatherman Removable Bit Driver accessory)
- Lanyard attachment ring
- None of the blades or tool lock open
- Length open = 5-1/4" (134mm)
- Length closed = 3-1/4" (83mm)
- Width closed = 1-1/4" (32mm)
- Thickness = 5/8" (16mm)
- Weight = 5.3 oz (152g)
- The standard color offerings for the KF4 model were Solar Yellow and Storm Gray.
- Rare variations to the standard color scheme are the green and brown camoflage models produced for Leatherman Australia. (for more information on these unique tools, click: Camoflage Juice Tools
C2, S2, SC2, CS4, XE6, SX, Pro
- Juice Series
- Leatherman KF4 review - at Multitool.org main site
- A Visual Tour of the KF4 "A Visual Tour of the KF4 at Multitool.org main site"
- Leatherman KF4 on the Leatherman website ''